About Life Insurance
Life insurance is Love - Peace of Mind - Responsible - Necessary
Every successful person you know has life insurance.
No one buys all the life insurance they need at one time.
Life Insurance can help provide for the people who depend on you financially, if you can't be there for them. The money can be used to pay down College Debt, Pay off the Mortgage, Credit card Bills, Fund a Child's Education, Leave a Legacy, Donate to a Charity or simply Replace Income.
Life Insurance is generally Medically Underwritten, but it does not have to be. We offer a full array of simplified issue and non-medical life insurance products.
Generally, a medically underwritten policy will allow for a better rate than a non-medically underwritten one, or even a simplified Issue Policy. However, in our current environment,Non-Medical Simplified Issue Life Insurance has become more popular than ever.
Simplified Issue Policies are a non-invasive way to protect your loved ones with no contact.
There are two types of life insurance:
- Term life insurance offers simple, affordable coverage for a set time period, typically 10 to 30 years.
- Permanent life insurance offers coverage for your lifetime with the potential to build equity in the form of cash value and options for more flexibility.1
Many people find that a combination of both types of life insurance helps them meet both immediate needs and long-term goals. This approach is called "Layering."
Our Agency offers term life insurance policies and several types of permanent life insurance policies to meet your needs:
- Term Life Insurance - Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance - Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance - Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit. This insurance also allows you the option to take investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
- Joint Life Insurance - Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.
Our Agency takes a holistic approach to our client's life insurance needs. There are many methods available to determine the right amount, but we always keep in mind that Life Insurance Is Only As Good As What You Can Comfortable Afford. We have found that many of our clients enjoy going through our Fact Finding process, and in many cases learn quite a bit about where their money is being spent and gain insight into their true financial situation. Remember, a Goal without a Path is just a Dream.
Please give us a call today to schedule your FREE NEEDS ANALYSIS and get a NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.